Based in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, this custom-built, state-of-the-art post production-studio can handle any client’s needs—from a dSLR indie film to a full-fledged RED Epic commercial production. A fully loaded 27" iMac i7 with a Black Magic Ultra Studio 3D setup is the core of the space.
We are fully equipped to handle all of your post production needs from editing to color grading, After Effects to mixing & sound design. Please inquire about rates.
The studio features:
- Abobe CS 6 Production Premium Suite (with Premiere & After Effects CS6), Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X.
- DaVinci Resolve 10 Color Grading environment with a Tangent Elements control surface & Flanders Scientific LM-2461W color critical broadcast monitor.
- CinemaQuest Ideal-Lume Pro Lighting for ultimate color accuracy in a technically correct viewing environment.
- A full Yamaha HS-50M monitoring solution with a Yamaha HS10W subwoofer for flat response and perfect audio clarity.
- A 50" Panasonic Professional Series Plasma Display and leather couch for comfortable & accurate viewing of your project.
- A client area with Wi-Fi and printer for whatever work needs to get done while we are working on your project.
- DVD & Blu-Ray Authoring